Weleda Skin Food
Skin Food is a unique, deeply nourishing and intensely hydrating whole-body cream that feeds, restores and protects your skin.
Use on rough, dry skin anywhere on the body, face, hands, elbows, and knees. Skin Food is excellent for garden or hardworking hands.
1. Rescue remedy for dull, tired, under-nourished skin – apply in the evening to face for an overnight intensive treatment that will perk up a dull lack lustre complexion. A great skin boost even for those with naturally oily skin. Skin Food makes a reliable spot cream as well!
2. Nourishing moisturiser for stubborn dry patches of skin such as on the elbows and knees. Simply smooth it into the skin until fully absorbed for long lasting relief.
3. Ultra-rich intensely hydrating hand cream to restore and protect rough dry hardworking hands, be they hairdressers, mothers, florists, gardeners, nurses, doctors, technicians, cleaners or chefs. For a deeply nourishing treatment smooth into hands, cover with cotton gloves and leave overnight.
4. Nail and cuticle treatment - massage in and around the nail area for a revitalising and restorative treatment.
5. Nutritive support for dry, damaged heels and feet – massage into your feet at night then put on a pair of socks to increase absorption. In the morning your feet will feel soft and smooth.
6. Barrier cream for the outdoor types to protect against the ravages of wind, weather and chafing – surfers, skiers, bike riders to name a few.
7. Healing cream to treat a chapped nose due to a cold or flu - pat Skin Food onto the area and allow it to soothe and treat the sensitised area.
8. Protecting and nourishing lip balm to keep lips smooth and moisturised.
9. Travel essential for many jet setters to restore radiance to lack lustre skin. Ideal to protect and replenish skin blasted by dry air conditioning on long and short-haul flights.
10. Softens and soothes slow healing scars.
Sweet orange and lavandulae pure essential oils are included in the refreshing fragrance.